About a week ago I placed an impulsive bid on this beautiful (and rather large) pendant by Karla Way from an online auction called Lucky Charm Fundraiser! The fundraiser, organised by the lovely Natalia, raised over $11,000 for Red Cross Disaster Relief and Rescue Services. So not only did I provide some much needed funding, but I scored myself a fantastic piece of jewellery by one of my favourite contemporary jewellers!
Monday, May 2, 2011
A Karla Way.
As of yesterday morning I am the proud owner of 'Good Hunter Pendant' by Karla Way !! (It arrived about 10 minutes after I left the house.. Had to wait all day to open it!)


About a week ago I placed an impulsive bid on this beautiful (and rather large) pendant by Karla Way from an online auction called Lucky Charm Fundraiser! The fundraiser, organised by the lovely Natalia, raised over $11,000 for Red Cross Disaster Relief and Rescue Services. So not only did I provide some much needed funding, but I scored myself a fantastic piece of jewellery by one of my favourite contemporary jewellers!
About a week ago I placed an impulsive bid on this beautiful (and rather large) pendant by Karla Way from an online auction called Lucky Charm Fundraiser! The fundraiser, organised by the lovely Natalia, raised over $11,000 for Red Cross Disaster Relief and Rescue Services. So not only did I provide some much needed funding, but I scored myself a fantastic piece of jewellery by one of my favourite contemporary jewellers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment